Breakfast Sandwich Maker by Drew&Cole
Breakfast Sandwich Maker by Drew&Cole is rated out of 5 by 363.
In Stock Now!
Make the world’s most famous Egg Muffin breakfast sandwich and more at home!More Info…
Over 5,000 + reviews
Read what our customers say See Details
We are dedicated to ensuring you have a safe and secure payment process
Our £ Guarantee
30 Day Money back Guarantee on all of our products
Save money and make healthier versions of your favourite take-away breakfast sandwiches at home for a fraction of the price with the Drew&Cole Breakfast Sandwich Maker! It's the quick and easy way to create hot, tasty sandwiches using your favourite fresh ingredients, without all the hassle! And it all takes less than 5 minutes!
- The perfect Egg Muffin, every time: Say goodbye to the same old breakfast! Transform your mornings and create your own, delicious, homemade version of the world’s favourite breakfast sandwich with ease, in less than five minutes!
- 3-layer cooking: Toast the muffin, cook the egg and heat the meat, all at the same time! The secret is the specially designed cooking rings that ensure your sandwich is perfectly cooked and assembled, every single time, and all in one machine.
- Take-away favourites at a fraction of the price: A single sausage and egg breakfast sandwich could cost more than £2.50, but with the Drew&Cole Breakfast Sandwich Maker, you could make your own at home for as little as 49p per sandwich using your favourite fresh ingredients!
- You’re in control: Know exactly what’s going into your food – no need for added salt, sugars or preservatives. Simply use your favourite, fresh ingredients to create delicious, nutritious meals and snacks in no time. (Meat must be pre-cooked.)
- Easy to use: Just place your bread on the bottom cooking plate, then add your cheese, and pre-cooked meat or veggies. Slide over the middle cooking plate and add an egg, top it off with your bread and close the lid. Then, in less than five minutes, slide out the middle cooking plate to construct the perfect breakfast sandwich!
- Not just for breakfast: The Drew&Cole Breakfast Sandwich Maker is perfect all day long! Cook up cheese toasties, mini pizzas, taco cups, omelettes and even mouth-watering desserts in no time!
- Works with almost any bread: English muffins, crumpets, bread rolls, bagels, pikelets and more, even croissants, waffles, tortillas and pancakes can fit easily into the specially designed cooking rings.
- Easy to clean: Durable, non-stick cooking plates are easy to just wipe clean. The removable cooking rings are even dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Small and stylish: Sleek, space-saving design fits easily on the countertop. Classic black finish looks great in any kitchen.
- FREE Recipe App: Download the Drew&Cole app to find lots of fun, easy and delicious sandwich ideas you can make in five minutes or less! Whether you want meaty, veggie or vegan, whatever your dietary needs, you'll find it all on the Drew&Cole App. Available on Google Play and the iPhone App Store.
- Dimensions: H 14.5 cm x W 16cm x D 18cm (H 5.7in x W 6.2in x D 7in)
- Weight: 1.24kg
- Cable length: 57cm
- Wattage: 600W
- Voltage: 220-240V~
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
This product is covered by our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Hot muffins bagels even cooks your eggs nice Brilliant what else can i say breakfast is more exciting since i purchased the muffin maker
Date published: 2023-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue 03 from Brilliant would recommend and very tasty Amazing and so easy to use love it would buy again
Date published: 2023-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Parvyn from Breakfast sandwich chef It is so easy to use cleans up fast and so useful you can create many different meals in just one item would be lost with out it
Date published: 2023-02-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Painal from Ok buy Ifound it ok but no help with the cooking of burgers etc
Date published: 2023-02-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mrs. W from Not as easy as they make it look Not as easy as the show on TV. I have had nothing but disasters so far. Either egg not cooked enough. Bun burned while waiting or egg not cooked through.
Date published: 2023-01-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kingfisher from EASY TO USE AND KEEP CLEAN ARRIVED BEFORE TIME VERY EASY TO USE AND KEEP CLEAN AND WOULD RECOMEND
Date published: 2023-01-21
Rated 2 out of 5 by Verile1uk from Worst Drew & Cole product I ever bought Definitely does not work as good as tv adverts.Eggs leaks from ring and still under cooked after light lights up .
Date published: 2023-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by I love tia from Perfect looking I am still waiting for my 2 breakfast sandwich makers to arrive. Ordered 2 because I am a vegetarian that eats fish and my man likes all meat and hates most vegetarian food and most vegetables especially pesto and spinach and he hates salmon and strawberries which I love. We both love bagels and muffins though and our eggs and our hot breakfasts. There has been sandwich toasters for square sliced cheese sandwiches since before I was born in the 70's , finally one is made for round bread!! I used to use a sandwich toaster and my cheese toasties would come out with those weird brown stripes on with weird grooves and the cheese toasties would come out of the toastie all inflated and triangular and there would be nothing but air in them. So 80's!! My George foreman grill is fine for doing cheese toasties with square sliced bread but it would flatten all rolls and round bread and my rolls would come out like they had been run over by a steam roller!! Also you can't cook eggs on a George foreman because the egg just partly sticks and the rest of it slides off. I had to use a George foreman grill for everything when I first moved into my house because I hadn't got a cooker. I did get myself a cheep sandwich toaster from the supermarket but all the black coating came off on the toasties so I had to stop using it and this was despite spreading margarine on the outside of the toasties before cooking them. I just use my George foreman for grilling salmon and veg and home made chips and the like and the odd cheese toastie occasionally. I have 2 baby George foremans so my man can grill meat in the other one. My mother gave me some money for my birthday this January (I am now 47) so I decided to spend the money on 2 drew and Cole breakfast sandwich makers as I am sick fed up of having just cereal or just toast or just porridge for my breakfasts. On the weekend my man used to do the most wonderful cooked full Scottish breakfasts as they are complete with vegetarian Scottish haggis and hash brown and a potato scone and the odd buttery. He would have black pudding on his as well and a Lorne sausage which is a very red square flat sausage that looks a bit like a thin square beefburger the Lorne sausage it a bit gritty because it's got oatmeal in it. White pudding and black pudding are both Scottish foods and would fit into the breakfast sandwich maker in slice form but each slice has a plastic transparent ring round it that would have to be removed before putting it into the breakfast sandwich maker my man said. He's the one saying this and giving the Scottish foods a mention. Also I would like to mention I am going to make a cheddar cheese and pesto toastie in mine. Pesto especially the sacla brand makes very good sandwich fillings for cheese toasties. Also going to make a sweet one with cinnamon and rasin bagels using either the thin ones or the thick depending on what fits. Also when easter comes I am going to try those lovely hot cross buns with melted cheese in them. I have tried the chocolate hot cross buns from the supermarket and didn't like them much. Will try the cinnamon hot cross buns at easter and I will heat them up in my breakfast sandwich maker or they will have melted butter and hot marmalade inside. Another sandwich I can't wait to try in the breakfast sandwich maker is pre cooked quorn sausages in a roll with a bit of cheddar cheese. The sausages need to be cut in half long ways so they don't roll out of the sandwich and pre cooked on my George foreman grill. Once my 2 breakfast sandwich makers arrive I will do a proper review of what I think of them. I will hopefully send some photos too.
Date published: 2023-01-19